miércoles, 20 de junio de 2007

The importance about having a relationship with God.

Blog Entry #5


Humans are creatures created by God. So without the help of God in our lives we aren’t anything. God gives us the gift of life and we sometimes don’t demonstrate gracefulness. Life is beautiful but more beautiful if you bring your life for God as a present.



Why I say this? Well, I say this because I have a relationship with God day by day I speak with him. I share my problems with God and I know that he is listening to me. Why? It’s because when I speak with him I feel peace in heart.


I believe in God because he is gratefulness. He did the story, the sky, the earth the animals. All his love manifested by the nature. God is my best friend. I have friends but sometimes they fail. For example: I have a cousin that always find me when she needs my help but when I need help I can’t find her. God doesn’t fail me. He always there when I need an advice I can feel that God is giving me the advice.



This relationship is something that you need to find because God is there for everybody. He want to be your friend but only if you want him as your friend. God is a gentleman. He is going to feel your respect. If you need a friend think in God is the only true friend.