viernes, 15 de junio de 2007

Blog Entry #3: My experience at the university

When I was in high school, especially when I was a senior I thought how I was going to change my life when I started the college. This is a question that many students have to ask themselves. That senior year was much exited because I didn’t want the year to end. The year finished and I was very scared because I was going to started in the university at summer.

The first day in the summer class that was mathematics I didn’t wanted to go but I had to go. When I went to the classroom I was happy because I was took the class with my friend so isn’t bad. I understood that the university life was going to be hard but not impossible. I passed my class and I was ready to start my semester.

My semester was very hard but I can pass it with good grades. I took English, Spanish, Pre-calculus, Humanities, Biology and Biology lab. I really liked the classes and professors. Also I met a lot of friends and that helped me to realize better as a college student. Now I’m in my second year and I’m taking my classes but also having fun in the college.

1 comentario:

Mario Medina dijo...

Are you having fun this summer? Taking English during the summer must be very difficult.