jueves, 21 de junio de 2007

Comparison / Janibeth Hernandez Rivera


My mother has eleven brothers and sisters. They have bad experiences when they were growing up. They have a father and a mother that never understood them. Why I say this? It's because my mother told me how her father raised them. My mother's dad was a religious man that believes all the things are bad. For him the game was bad, the television was bad, having a boyfriend or a girlfriend was bad and some things like that. Those things make that my mother be like her is.

My mother is very serious. The reason is because her dad was very strict with his sons. When she was young her dad didn't wanted her to hang out to any place just to church. This situation caused my mother can't develop some skills to be a talkative mother. She doesn’t understand us because she wants to raise us as the same way her dad did. I can't talk with her about my experiences in my life. She doesn't know about my relationship or about my friends, etc. When I need an advice I never ask her because I know that for her all is bad. This is difficult for me because I'm very close, when I have a problem or something I just cry alone and try to resolve by my own.

I know that this problem is calling learned conduct by physiologists but I think that if people like my mother don't want to change with this chain, they can do it. This is a problem who cause many difficulties in the family nucleus because if communication doesn't exists, people can understand and be understanding. This is a problem that occurs in my family because my mother doesn't want to change. My father is the only person that understands me. I can talk with him. We have a relationship like real friends.

Sometimes I feel sad because I would like my mom can establish a relationship with me and with my sisters but she can't. Maybe she try but then i think she remembered her childhood and all become like before. Also sometimes I feel bad because I acting like a bad daughter because I always say to her that she has to change and be more compressive. I say that for me isn't important because I'm very independent but I think that my sisters aren't like me so they need my mother. I hope mom can understand this as soon as possible.

When I'll be a mother I don't want to be like my mother. I'm going to bring my sons all the trust because I don't know that they going to pass the same. I will be a mother but also I will be a friend because young people have to feel confidence when they want to say something about their lives. I know that for mothers is difficult when their sons hang out but is more difficult if the sons are afraid and they just going to lie for they can hang out. So is more better that a mother knows where her son are but is sad if her son lie her. Also is exist confidence the son can talk about any theme like relationship or themes that the young people have to understand and need some help to raise their achievements. So I just want to be a good and understanding mother and a mother that can help their sons in any problem.




No hay comentarios: