viernes, 15 de junio de 2007

Blog Entry #2: My first relationship

When I was fifteen I met a boy. I was in nine grade. He was friendly, quietly and very respectful .All the people wanted that we become to have a relationship, but I was not sure about my feelings. Finally I decided to be his girlfriend.

The relationship start but I always considered him as a friend and not as a boyfriend .I meet his family a very good family. He met my family. But I didn’t felt completely in love. The relationship last four years but without real love. I was afraid about tell him that I didn’t felt anything for him. I decided to do something before time pass.

Finally I told him that he never did something for maintain the relationship alive. I explain to him that I didn’t felt much love and I think that it is better to cut the relationship on time because if not it was going to be difficult. He never understood my decision but I understood that it was the best decision because now I can feel how is a true love.

1 comentario:

Mario Medina dijo...

That is called maturity. Better now than married.