jueves, 7 de junio de 2007

Blog #1

My name is Janibeth Hernandez. I will talk about an experience that change my life and make me grow up as a human. When I have sixteen years my father decided to move to Orlando, Fl. because he wanted that me and my sisters can learn English. He think that if we learn English we can have a better job and a better life. I know that its real but this situation caused me emotional problems. I talked with my father and we decided that I will stay living in Puerto Rico.

Since that decision my life changed because having only sixteen years I took my own decisions and lived far of my family. But I always look for the positive side of the things. The positive side of this situation is that when I start the university the change wasn't difficult because I was independent already, so I wasn't afraid to the university student's life. Alike now I'm very mature and able to take correct decisions that help me to be a better human. So my situation isn't bad.

No hay comentarios: